Our specialty is assisting our clients with their appearance and nonverbal communication skills to ensure that what people see on the outside reflects who they are on the inside.
The goal is to take a look at your current situation, affirm what’s working and eliminate what isn’t. If you’re like most of our clients, you’re tired of looking at a closet full of clothes and still having nothing to wear. It’s a common misconception to assume that more clothes equal more options, when in reality, an overstuffed closet just adds more chaos to your life.
Our image-consulting process is designed to be stress-free, low-pressure and fun. We work together to create a plan to ensure that you’ll use the majority of your wardrobe—rather than the 20 percent that most people use. We begin with an initial in-depth meeting to discuss the key elements of defining style and enhancing image, including:
- Flattering your specific body type;
- Adapting current trends for your age and body type;
- Determining the best color families and power colors for you;
- Defining your face shape and discussing the most suitable hairstyles and glasses frames;
- Going through make-up colors, skin care regimen, products and technique;
- Discussing behavior and communication tips; and
- A closet audit. Amy will help you weed through your wardrobe to find exactly the right pieces, styles, colors and accessories, then discuss what’s missing, what’s needed and what to do about it.
We can arrange a one-time assessment, or get together a few times each year to check in on your fall/winter and spring/summer wardrobes. Amy can also accompany you on shopping trips or shop for you—whatever you’re most comfortable with.
Lindquist Fashion and Image Consulting charges on an hourly basis. For more information or for a no-obligation quote, contact us.